Leads, supervises and monitors the implementation of the company's HSEMS.
- Develops and manages the Natural Gas Division (NGD)HSE Policies and Procedures to ensure the well-being of all employees, contractors, members of the public and visitors to the company.
- Manages and monitors the implementation of HSEMS and supervises activities related to Environmental Management.
- Provides the main source of advice and guidance to the NGD and its managers on HSE matters.
- Interacts with Operation & Maintenance and Project consultants on HSE matters.
- Leads HSE and Quality Assurance (QA) audits as required to ensure compliance by all parties involved with project's HSE and quality requirements.
- Develops, implements and manages the Safety Management System for the NGD in coordination with the Project Third Party Inspection (TPI) Consultant.
- Participates in the development of scope of work of all NGD activities ensuring that latest approved technologies are applied and incompliance with applicable HSE Standards.
- Ensures that Projects executed meet the company Criteria for HSE requirements during Tendering process, Pre-FEED, FEED, EPC and Operation & Maintenance Phases.
10+ years experience
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, kalyani@sofomation.