This position is primarily responsible for Technology Delivery as per the agreed service delivery plans. Support, guide and manage the architectural, functional, technical designs for all service development initiatives.
Skills & Competencies
* Should be an engineer with sound technical knowledge in application development and delivery
* 8-12 years' experience in Java, Microsoft and Mobile technologies
* Sound experience in Banking and Financial industry solutions
* Experience in payment card solutions
* Sound project management experience
* Sound experience from requirements gathering to successful delivery
* Experience in managing technical teams
* Mindset for research and understand current and future technology trends for alignment
Support Project Services:
* Responsible for developing/guiding the functional & technical design of Client Projects.
* Guide the Services team for accomplishing the technical requirements
* Responsible for managing and delivering Client Projects on time.
* Support Project Delivery Manager/Project Manager for delivery of Client Project on time.
* Establish the Process and procedures for Software Development Life Cycle.
* Ensure Process is set and adhered for version control and code base protection.
* Ensure Process is set for Quality Assurance and adhered by all development team.
* Ensure security of applications and eliminate all known coding vulnerabilities
* Documentation for service projects and products
* Establish bug tracking and resolution process * Establish incident/complaint management system for internal and external users
* Establish a proper application testing model for ensuring quality Team Management:
* Responsible for leading and motivating the Service delivery teams.
* Responsible for Staff Engagement/Performance appraisal of the team.
* Develop and enhance functional & technical skills for the team.
Required Candidate profile
* Develop channel partners
* Manage client relationships
* Support Business requirement gathering and documentation