Front Office Trainer
- Teaching and Coaching the Bachelor in Hospitality Management students about the Front office and its varied operations.
- Deliver, assess and coach students as per the SOP and syllabus
- Preparation of projects, assessment, questions and correction of answer sheets and digital assessments.
- Preparing updated teaching and coaching materials in digital format
- University PG / Master degree.
- 5-10 years of experience in Int'l Chain hotel.
- Proficient in all components of English.
- Competent in Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office,
- Good trainer, able to facilitate at all level.
- Passionate about teaching.
- Good Time management skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CV to email@example.com