We require candidates for Ammonia and Urea Plant in Nigeria.
Shift In Charges
DCS Panel Engineers
The tentative Terms and Conditions for deployment to our Nigerian Client by Promantec will be as under:
1) Your Employer : Promantec
2) Promantec Client : Nigerian Operating Facility being expanded
3) Location: Nigeria
4) Position : Pre-commissioning and Commissioning (A) Shift In Charge (B)Field Co-ordinators (C) DCS Panel Engineers
5) Minimum Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 3 to 15 year’s
Experience in Urea or Ammonia Plant Operation
6) Required Experience: Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Operation of Ammonia and /or Urea Plant in past 6 years .
Preference will be to person below 45 yrs age and familiar with Halder Topsoe /KBR Process Technology in Ammonia and Toyo / Saipem / Stami Technology in Urea with good communication skill in English
7) Working : 12 Hrs Per Day and 6 Days Per Week
8) Accommodation, Local Transport, Food By Nigerian Client
9) Work Visa, Air Ticket, PPE, Insurance for Working in Nigeria by Nigerian Client
10) Home Leave : 15 Days unpaid Leave after every 5.5 Months
11) Medical & Overseas Insurance : By Promantec
12) Remuneration in Indian Rupees Depending on Experience and Qualification and the position for which you are selected will be in the range of 3000 US Dollar Equivalent to 4000 US Dollar Equivalent per Month.
The above remuneration are Net of Indian Income Tax (Which shall be paid as applicable by Promantec Directly to Govt. Treasury)
If you are meeting the above qualification & experience requirement specifically with experience in Ammonia & Urea plant and are interested in taking up this assignment on the Basic Terms & Conditions as mentioned above then kindly send your latest updated biodata with your current salary details and expected salary.
In case you have some queries please send the same by E mail or call