Permanent role with Dubai Government
We are Hiring for Solution/Technical Architect.
- Experienced technical architect / solution architect for Java / JEE solutions. Should have designed systems using latest technologies.
- Strong on design, OOAD, Design patterns, value object, singleton, factory, command,
- Complete ownership of designing new application framework for the given business problem, or understand existing frameworks, analyze further for investigating possibilities for replacing to new framework / architecture, redesign, work on POC and final migration, with testing and feature suggestions.
- Can mentor / train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
- Strong in core java concepts, Collections, Serialization, JDBC, Reflection, I/O,.
- Strong on JSP 2.2 / Servlets 3.0, JSTL 1.2, JSF 2.0 ( MyFaces, Tomahawk), JNDI, WebServices : JAX-WS 2.2, JAX-RC Restful web services - EJB 3.1(Stateless session, ORM), JPA 2.0, JMS, Spring, Hibernate experience / knowledge will be very helpful.
- Knowledge on rule engine. Strong database knowledge and SQL skills - Profiling / performance analysis, benchmarking and optimization / tuning
- Authorization / authentication JAAS / Spring security / Web Services Security Username Token
- MVC - experience on any MVC framework ( Struts1.2 /Spring MVC / Custom framework /)
- Knowledge on configuration related activities Maven, Jenkins, version control tools like SVN/GIT. Understand merging and rebase concepts
- Should have experience in managing teams in distributed development teams environment (Onshore/Offshore Model)
- Should be open for understanding/debugging the architecture of legacy system (like Mainframe) and suggest changes wherever applicable.
- Experience in IOT and AI
- Good to have knowledge about the latest technologies like micro-services, cloud, big data, etc.
Rapid Data Technologies