JOB TITLE - Accountant
Department - Finance
Report to - CFO
This position is accountable for the day to day finance activities, accounting activities, financial functions, Internal Control, SAP systems of the company, team manage and report accurate financial results.
Principal account abilities are -
1. Preparation of daily import raw material status report, collection target & overdues report should be submitted daily before 10 am.
2. Creating PO for supplier in SAP and follow up
3. Day to day control, checking, reconciliation on Debtors, collection & Accounts Receivables
4. Daily data entry Checking (Accounts receivables & Accounts Payable) in SAP and confirm system is correctly updated in daily with the team
5. Daily verification & follow up on PDC Cheque date, posting, short receipt and update to sales team
6. Weekly follow up with salespersons on overdues invoices & withholding VAT certificates.
7. Responsible for Payroll preparation, verification and arrangement of payment on due time.
8. Responsible for monthly reconciliation between Payroll JV, SAP & Payment
9. Responsible for monthly reconciliation Sales, credit note & ETR
10. Responsible for Reconciliation monthly VAT, I-Tax & SAP
11. Posting of monthly JV by yourself (provisions-Expenses, Depreciation, adjustment, Customer debit note & credit note, Salary) in SAP before month end (27th).
12. Monthly statutory compliance (Payroll tax, corporate tax, statutory deductions) to avoid any penalty
13. Monthly physical stock counts with teams, preparation of reconciliation with system quantity, should be submitted before the 4th day from end of month.
14. Quarterly 100% balance confirmation on all Customers and vendors, should be submitted before the 6th day from end of quarter.
15. Preparation of intercompany reconciliation at end of every month, should be submitted before the 2nd day from end of month.
16. Preparation of schedules of annual statutory Audit and for other parties as required.
17. Directly day to day involvement in SAP improvement, implementation of Budget and SOP.
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting
- Master of Commerce
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the field of Finance, Accounts and Auditing of a big size manufacturing organization.
- SAP Knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical Skill
- Problem identification and solving skill
- Excellent Communication skills
- Working under pressure ability