Will be responsible to Create programs for CNC equipment using CAD/CAM software. Improve and optimize machiningprocesses by reviewing material removal rates for optimum tool life and increased efficiency. Ensures
successful completion of CNC programming goals set forth by management.. Job Summary:
• 5+ years of CNC programming experience to include three years’ experience
using CAD/CAM software.
• Multi axis (5+) Mill/Turn and robotic experience is a plus.
• Must be able to react to normal machine scheduling and emergency requirements to maintain
a steady flow of parts through CNC equipment. Assignments may also originate from
opportunities that develop in the shop.
• Must be able to Program through software (not just controller)
• Prior Machining Experience or Background in a Manufacturing Environment preferred
WhatsApp: +91 9999558693