1. Preparing Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q) preparation & analysis, quantity surveying & Vendors, calculating the quantity of constitute materials from the drawings in advance to facilitate the purchasing of items.
2. Generation of client bill as per required formats.
3. Preparing data for client billing including taking daily measurement of works.
4. Documentation work required for the job.
5. Site visits, Cost control of the project and Coordination with contractor.
6. Coordinate and monitor a team of contractor works
7. Calculating the quantities as per the drawings.
8. Reconciliation between estimated quantity and contractor's billed quantity.
9. Responsible for providing fire protection system for all cable ducts & cable trays carrying multi pair cables and angles carrying multi pair cables to ducts, using 3M Endothermic mats.
10. Candidate must be aware about calculations for actual thickness, density and the number of layers of mats provided to meet the fire coverage requirement as per above points.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification & Experience: BE/B Tech in any discipline and Must have minimum of 10 years experience in Execution of Vermiculite Concrete for Structural Steel, Fire Proofing, QS and site management Skill Set & Good at analytical problem solving, decision making, team leading and interpersonal & communication skill.
Shall be responsible for providing fire protection system for all types of cable, ducts & cable trays carrying multi pair cables and support using 3M Endothermic mats.
Candidate must be aware about calculations for thickness requirement.
Density and the number of layers of mats provided to meet the fire coverage.
The candidate must be aware about the below mentioned standard for Fire Protection system.
ASTM E119, Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials
ASTM E1529, Standard Test Methods for Determining Effects of Large Hydrocarbon Pool Fires on Structural Members and Assemblies
NACE RP0198, The Control of Corrosion Under Thermal Insulation and Fireproofing Materials - A Systems Approach