We are hiring Global Support Engineer for a Premium client @ Germany.
Purpose of the role:
In this role, located (close to Munich), Germany you will be part of a committed and international team within an agile work environment. You will be a driving force for defining, implementing and executing the global support concept to ensure a seamless & high-quality support service of IoT solutions.
As Global Support Engineer you take ownership of enabling a seamless customer service experience by defining and executing the support and communication concept throughout the whole lifecycle In detail, this includes the definition and implementation of customer-centric global support processes together with process experts and the development organisation. Furthermore, you perform efficient Investigation and troubleshooting of issues by determining root cause to remediate issues, recover customer data, prioritize solutions and develop proactive measures to prevent future occurrences.
The role involves close collaboration with market organizations for global issue prioritization, proactive communication, customer data recovery and issue resolution. You ensure the compliance with customer data management standards and continuously enhance internal processes.
Through your deep functional understanding current and next generation solutions you serve as a point of contact for escalations, guidance, trainings, and mentoring for the different software solutions worldwide.
- Bachelors degree in business information technology, information systems or computer science
- Min. 5 years of experience in web-based application software support with strong customer focus
- 3 years experience in system management for cloud-based, customer facing applications, ideally with experience in the IoT domain
- Excellent experience of ITSM tools (e.g. ServiceNow and Google Analytics), Atlassian toolchain (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) and problem resolution processes in an agile team environment
- Quality mindset combined with excellent communication skills, trouble shooting skills and attention to detail allow you to identify problems and propose respective solutions under pressure.
- Fluency in English and willingness for international travel
Please write on email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org if above criteria matches to your profile
We will be happy to provide further information on Visa/Relocation support