L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a listed subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited focused on Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. We offer consultancy, design, development and testing services across the product and process development life cycle. Our customer base includes 52 Fortune 500 companies and 51 of the world’s top ER&D companies, across industrial products, medical devices, transportation, telecom & hi-tech, and the process industries. Headquartered in India, we have over 14,700 employees spread across 17 global design centers, 27 global sales offices and 48 innovation labs as of December 31, 2018. For additional information about L&T Technology Services log on to www.LntTechservices.com
Experience: 7 -10 Years
Technical Focus Areas
'Perform hardware design engineering activities to support Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) projects. Provide design, technical guidance and prepare technical documentation for related engineering activities. Work with other Sub-system engineers to assure compliance to customer Interoperability Interface Specification.
• Perform or direct the development of the following hardware activities as required:
o Design development
o Power distribution and analysis
o Requirements Specification
o Interface Description
o Support for internal and external Design Reviews
• Perform integration between wayside equipment, vehicle equipment and other rail signaling subsystems as required.
• Function as main contact with customer for schedule, status, development, clarifications, allocations and design document verification to insure compliance of the CBTC design and installation to customer requirements.
• Prepare and/or review customer correspondence and contract technical documentation.
• Provide technical guidance on the installation, testing and commissioning of the CBTC system