Company : Leading oil and gasLocation : Oman
Position: Operation Maintenance Coordinator
Duration : Permanent Role
Create an incident and injury free workplace.
Be the central point of accountability and contact for all maintenance related activities in the area. Maintenance work plus Operations activities needed to prepare equipment for maintenance, issuance of permit to work, and return of equipment to service are maintenance related activities.
Be accountable for risk ranking, prioritization, and timely completion of all maintenance work.
Manage maintenance work backlog
Issue daily written communication on the status of on-going maintenance work and planned maintenance work for the next day.
Coordinate routine maintenance activities to meet operating expense budget and monthly operating plan.
Ensure job packages are complete. Coordinate with Operations and Maintenance to prepare contents of job packages.
Ensure that all operating and maintenance practices are done safely and in compliance with regulatory expectations.
Act as single point of contact between operators, Day Supervisors and Maintenance Planner for corrective and preventive maintenance work.
Prepare daily written communication on the status of on-going field activities and on the plans for the following day
Coordinate project field execution scheduling and communication.
Manage routine maintenance activities for their assigned area to meet the budget and support the monthly operating plan.
Ensure work requires area properly risk ranked and prioritized, with and appropriated requested completion date.
Ensure maintenance backlog is properly managed.
Work with operators and Shift Team Leaders to ensure adequate initial troubleshooting has been performed to justify maintenance involvement.
Work with operators and Shift Team Leaders to ensure that the maintenance job package are prepared per plan.
Work directly with the maintenance planner to ensure changing plant conditions are properly reflected in the work requested completion data, and weekly and monthly plans.
Work with the area supervisors and maintenance planners to manage monthly maintenance expense budget.
Provide routine communication regarding status and plans of maintenance activities, including a daily written note on the status of on-going maintenance work and planned maintenance work for the next day.
Prepare and approve pre-plans and Hazard Evaluation Risk Assessment (HERA) and other work package documents
Support new hire and Operator Basic Care Training focused on equipment reliability.
Support Management of Change (MOC) process.
Coordination of routine and non-routine maintenance requirements of designated area to optimize plant availability for operations covering all maintenance disciplines.
Coordinates with maintenance planners for day-to-day activities and to expedite emergency work issues.
Coordinates turnaround work scope.
Ensure that the Shift Team Leader and assigned area manager are informed about all maintenance work.
Review all SAP notifications (Work Orders) raised by end users to ensure they are clear and justified.
Chairs risks ranking meeting to appropriately risk work and prioritize maintenance work.
Ensure satisfaction of the end user towards maintenance corrective action.
Ensure all inspection activities are carried out as scheduled.
Ensure maintenance schedules are met and SAP Work Orders are closed after completion of job.
Internal: Operators, Team Leaders, Maintenance Department, Process Trainer, Technical Services Department, Production Engineer.
Notable Working Conditions. Field Operations and office environment, Moderate to intensive computer screen use
Education requirements Minimum Qualifications for this position is a Diploma in Engineering or similar (preferably mechanic or electric and instrumentation specialization)
Language requirements Excellent knowledge of written, read, and spoken English (required) | Arabic - Native (desirable)
Background and experience Competencies and skills
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a Maintenance Coordinator, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Engineer, Operator Day Supervisor, or Operator Shift Supervisor.
Good knowledge of modern Maintenance Planning techniques for the following specific processes for the assigned area:
• Offsite / Logistics. Operation Maintenance
• Offsite / Solid Handling units (Crude Receiving Terminal, Refinery Tankage, Product Dispatch, Coke and Sulfur Handling, Flare, Buildings) • Proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly Word and Excel. Familiarity with Power Point desirable.
• Proficiency with SAP required.
• Proficiency in developing project schedules (Gant Charts) required. Ability to use MS Project and/or Primavera desired.
• Proficient in written communication required, particularly in documenting expectations for multi-department agreement.
• Working competency in project management skills required, including ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
• Last 3 months salary slips
• Current Company offer Letter / Experience Letter
• Last companies experience letter
• Qualification Certificate
• Passport Front & Last Page
• Passport size photo
• Total No of Work Exp:
• Total No of Working exp into Operating company :
• No. of years of Exp into Maintenance Planning
• No. of years of Exp in Offsite / Logistics
• No. of Years of Exp in Solid handling units (Crude Receiving Terminal, Refinery Tankage, Product Dispatch, Coke and Sulfur Handling, Flare, Buildings) –
• No. of Years of Exp in Primavera and SAP respectively
• Date of Birth & Age:
• Current Location:
• Notice Period:
• Marital Status:
• Passport number:
• Passport Expiry date:
• Your Current Salary including Tax (Should be exactly same which appears in Salary Slip)?
• Expected Salary ? :
• What is your qualification please specify & is it (Regular / Correspondence):
• Any other offer in Hand (Yes / No) if (Yes) kindly don't apply?
• Reason for leaving the JOB?:
• Willing to relocate to Oman ?
• Willing to work for Permanent Payroll:
• Skype ID :
• Available for Telephonic / Skype Interview:
• Kindly confirm if we may have your consent to keep your data with Brunel for 2 years so we can successfully complete your application process. If yes, you will receive an automated email with the link which would direct you to Brunel website for your consent to store your data in our system :
+91 22 6759 6759 / 6759 6778