Education: Engineering degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics, E&T
1. Thorough Knowledge of Radio Frequency Testers, Audio testers, Camera Machines, Shrink Wrapping Machines, Glue dispenser, Screwing Machine. Shield Box, Current Testers and different jigs and fixtures for mobile assembly, testing and packing.
2. Maintain minimum brake down of jigs and machines and provide maximum UPH Production
3. Working closely with production and quality team to diagnose faults & repair faulty equipment.
4. Monitor process rejections during production & taking preventive actions.
5. Maintaining all spare part stock for all machines and consumable stock list.
6. Creating innovations and technological brake through in Mobile assembly testing and packing tools, jigs and machines.
7. Maintaining Product Innovation Room and storage of all EOL/inactive model jigs/machines.
Preparing plan for disposal.
8. Making sure all model changes done within stipulated time for minimum effect on production.
9. Resolve employee issues and act as the employee advocate when dealing with HR or departmental processes.
10. Work with all department managers to ensure operational consistency.
11.Improve efficiency by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, process, reporting and employment engagement.