We are pleased to inform you that a reputed beverage plant in Ghana is hiring for Mechanical Maintenance Manager/Incharge.
Please find the JD below:
Looking senior candidate either Maintenance Incharge or Manager having maintenance experience of Krones line and worked as a maintenance manager or Incharge for at least 5 years in any beverage industries.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes and replace defective parts by dismantling devices; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results. Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Education: BE/Diploma in Mechanical engineering
Please dont apply if you are having production/maintenance experience. We are looking candidate having expertise in mechanical maintenance only.
If you are interested for the above profile, please share your updated CV .