The Learning and Development Specialist develops, conducts, and evaluates programs that address employee training and development, talent management, and the developmental needs of employees, to ensure that the knowledge, skills, abilities, and performance of the workforce meet current and future organizational individual needs. This role also identifies and executes action items to improve the performance management process, including higher quality performance reviews and an understanding of tools to facilitate a high-performing work environment.
- Develops and implements of the HR strategy in all areas of Learning & Development and Performance Management
- Provides advice, consultative support, and implement solutions to address skill gaps and revitalize all training initiatives.
- Develops and implements performance management program including the annual review process
- Bachelor Degree in Organizational Development/Organizational Behavior, Behavioral Science, Human Resources Management, and other related fields
Years of Experience Total
9 year(s) On Job
4 year(s) GCC
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and design
- Knowledge of various HR techniques used to properly manage a diverse workforce
- Experience in analyzing a business problem and working with multiple stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop a solution to resolve it
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively lead and work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Expertise in Training and Development Cycle
- Experience using ADDIES or other instructional design methodology in the creation of training materials
- Demonstrates a record of implementing training and development solutions that meet an organization's goals.
- Fosters a stimulating, accepting learning environment
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills
- Demonstrate your project management skills that support the achievement of project deliverables and deadlines
- Able to translate broad training and field experience into specialized training courses
- Ability to align the organization's people and culture with changes in business strategy, organizational structure, technology, and business processes
- Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems
- Ability to apply adult learning principles in training design, presentation, teaching, and evaluation methods
- Ability to analyze employees, businesses, and processes development needs
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
- Ability to interact appropriately at all levels of organizations for different purposes and in different contexts.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
The below essential function, responsibilities, and activities reflect the items considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be constructed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
1. Facilitates learning needs analysis sessions with the department manager/employees to identify gaps and appropriate training intervention/programs.
2. Review and presents learning needs analysis results and recommendations to top management to ensure alignment of developmental plans with individual and organizational training needs
3. Designs Learning and Development Framework based on the result of Learning Needs Analysis and Competency Mapping.
4. Designs training modules and programs based on LNA results to ensure alignment of training interventions with organizational/departmental needs.
5. Applies a variety of learning strategies and models for adult learners, including experiential blended learning, application of learning technologies, and approaches to instructional and curriculum design methodologies.
6. Conducts focus group discussion with Subject Matter Expert (SME) to establish training module.
7. Facilitate training programs based on learning needs to meet training objectives, expectations, and customer requirements.
8. Oversees and manages the Performance Management Systems and identifies all related training and development interventions to ensure alignment of individual performance objectives against required competencies.
9. Monitors and updates training plan to ensure timely deployment of committed training programs
10. Monitors and evaluates training results to determine training effectiveness of programs
11. Directs in all the logistical requirements, both internal and external training programs implemented across the organization.
12. Partner with business areas to provide learning solutions in solving the problems and improving operational efficiency
13. Manages the development and maintenance of training-related reports/records to ensure that the individual employee training and development record are updated and accessible.
14. Administer and maintain accurate rosters, attendance records, acknowledgment forms, and other required documentation and tracking in the learning management system
Maintains active communication and builds teamwork amongst the team, affiliated companies, and other departments to achieve commitment to the overall company objective.
Builds positive working relationships with the team, other departments, and/or business units; ensures understanding of department objectives and the wants, needs, and expectations of internal and external clients.
Maintain the highest standard of professionalism, ethics, and attitude towards our shareholders, customers, business partners, employees, suppliers, communities, and government.
Attends training programs as set by the company and other departments.
To be aware of the health, fire, and life safety control and security standards and procedures in handling emergencies.
Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
interested candidates can mail their cv's on email@example.com