Roles and Responsibilities
Assist in the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable cash receipts general ledger payroll and utilities treasury, budgeting cash forecasting revenue and expenditure variance analysis capital assets reconciliations trust account statement reconciliations, check runs fixed asset activity debt activity
• Perform customer chargeback analysis & validation.
• Collaborate and manage the expense budgets.
• Perform regular book-keeping, commercial revenue and expense consolidations
• Analyze resources and develop recommendations on how to realign investment across the organizations portfolio to support top line growth.
• Consolidate the monthly, quarterly, and annual close out process, i.e. gross to net calculations, including management reporting and budget vs. actuals.
• Complete scheduled reports result to Global Finance team.
• Develop reporting capabilities to monitor key performance metrics.
• Partner with the Global finance team to support their 1, 3, & 5 year and annual planning processes.
• Train and manage new hires in department.
• Accounts payable data entry, vendor management
• Accounts receivable entry/deposit & cash report management
• Credit card reconciliations, and expense report processing.
• Monthly sales tax reconciliation and payment
• Conduct month-end and year end reports
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary will be the best in the Industry.
US Candidates / Indians settled in US / US experienced candidates apply.