• The Orion11j ERP Support Officer will work in a support role with all department systems users at all levels throughout the organization
• The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the Orion11j ERP systems software and related database schema.
• Will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the Orion11j ERP systems.
Essential Job Functions
• Perform as a member of an application support team for Orion11j ERP systems users throughout the organization.
• Work with Orion11j ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
• Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
• Analyse and troubleshoot Orion11j ERP system issues reported by end users.
• Should be able to give Training to Orion users on all the above Module.
• Should be able to use Orion tools like Administrator and Configurator.
• Should be able to use Orion Report tools like i-Report 5.6.0.
• Knowledge of Oracle database handling (12c/19c) like backup and restoration etc.
• Should be able to use Database tools like SQL Tools, Toad and SQL Plus.
• Developed Advanced SQL Queries and stored procedures to generate data reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Assist Orion11j ERP systems users with data conversion.
• Thoroughly understand Orion11j ERP database schema, which will include payroll, invoicing, sales, inventory etc.
• Assist with testing new releases of WAR file and patches prior to use in a production environment.
• Create documentation and procedures guidelines for Orion systems users.
• Thoroughly understand Orion11j ERP security subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels throughout the organization.
• This position has a fairly high access to confidential information.
Requirements, Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field is required.
• Must have no less than 3-5 years’ experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Attitude and appearance appropriate for a business office are to be maintained.
• Knowledge of networking.
• Knowledge of ERP security subsystem.
• Supporting users on Hardware and Network related issues, preparing a schedule for software updates on all systems.
• Necessary skills include organization, effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal, above average math, problem solving, analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you are from Orion background and this position is suitable; pls share your cv to – email@example.com