We are looking for an experienced and energetic production manager to help drive our next phase of growth. This role is permanent and full time. The successful candidate will work closely with our managing director to drive efficiency and standards on the production floor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Min 5 years experience in production management in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of implementing or working to ISO9001 or EN1090 factory production controls
- Previous experience working in steel fabrication / sheet metal sectors a distinct advantage
Overview of Responsibilities
- Manage production staff and resources to ensure customers requirements are met with regards to quality and on time deliveries
- Assist in fostering a culture of continuous improvement in all aspects of manufacturing and liaise with management staff to ensure efforts are being coordinated across all departments
- Ensure continued adherence to ISO & EN1090 factory production control systems
- Performing detailed production planning and scheduling and communicating job requirements to staff
Skills & Requirements
Good interpersonal, planning and organisational skills
A good communicator and motivator
A creative thinker with their own ideas on how to implement improvements in productivity
Salary in line with candidate experience. Full training will be provided with ongoing learning and development opportunities
Please share this with your friends or apply. If suitable, kindly send your Resume in Whatsapp +919940496507 or firstname.lastname@example.org