BASIC FUNCTION: The Retail Manager assumes the position of Branch Manager in his absence. They assist the Branch Manager in the overall administration of the Branch.
1. Supervises the opening and closing of the store, and manages the store security during working and after hours;
2. Manages inventory in the selling area and stockrooms, and monitors daily stock movement;
3. Assists the Branch Manager in the preparation of weekly Purchase Orders with the companys distribution centers and local suppliers;
4. Receives/unloads containers and checks incoming cargoes against container Packing Lists, Invoices, and Purchase Orders;
5. Supervises the repacking, pricing and display of items in the stockroom and on the sales floor;
6. Conducts biannual stocktakes and weekly/monthly price and inventory audits;
7. Keeps daily attendance records of all staff, calculates fortnightly timesheets and submits to the Payroll Department for salary payment;
8. Conducts annual staff appraisals and performance reviews, and any training and development activities;
9. Prepares daily cash float for Cashiers and supervises their end-of-day accounting;
10. Maintains the stores point-of-sale system (if applicable), ensuring that the system reflects accurate stock quantities, codes, prices and timeliness;
11. Supervises cleaners to keep the store premises, stockrooms, preparation areas, and external areas (e.g., parking lots) clean at all times;
12. Ensures that all electrical and mechanical equipment (e.g., generators, air-conditioning units, freezer/chiller units, etc.), and service vehicles, are maintained/serviced regularly;
13. Responds to customer complaints and comments;
14. Organizes special promotions, displays and sales events;
15. Monitors local market trends and competitor activities, and periodically reviews competitor selling prices to ensure competitiveness;
16. Suggests and initiates changes to improve the overall sales and operations of the branch.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must hold a minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any major, but preferably in business management, accounting, or a related field, with at least 3 years experiences in a supervisory position. Multiple chain store experience, in a supermarket or department store, is highly preferred. Must be fluent in English, with good verbal and written communication skills. Foreign work experience is also a plus.
Male or female, 25 45 years of age, in good health. Must be ready to work long hours, be willing to relocate to different branches at short notice, and possess strong cooperative skills to work as a team with our other multi-national employee workforce.
Apart from basic salary, we provide accommodation, airfare to and from point-of-hire, local transportation, food allowance and utilities, within reasonable limits.
Position: Warehouse Manager
Supermarket/ retail Industry Warehousing experience Preferred.
Store Management ,
Inward & outward
Data / MIS
Staff Of around 20/30 People
around 20 containers a Month
Supervise & Monitor ( perishable Non perishable items.
Multi product Facilities
Supply chain, Logistics
Single person work permit
3 Year Renewable contract
Should Be ready to & Be able to live Independently,
Should Know cooking etc.
Ready Passport ,
Kindly share cv in WORD DOC ATTCHMENT along with latest passport size photograph & following details: