We are a leading parking and physical security systems integrator in Kuwait, looking for a dynamic and proactive engineer(s) with credible knowledge in low voltage systems with also preferable experience in electrical/electronic/IT systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Candidate will be responsible for learning and observing the systems in place, which include parking management and guidance systems, physical security systems, etc...
2. He will be responsible for supporting the current senior engineers.
3. Coordinate with the team who are undertaking the work on-site and manage a checklist of the ongoing installation projects.
4. Coordinate and complete a checklist on the ongoing maintenance jobs undertaken by the team and proactively inform all clients of any feedback.
5. To study the software used for the PARKING GUIDANCE SYSTEMS, PARKING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, AUTOMATION SYSTEMS, ANPR Cameras, and PHYSICAL SECURITY SYSTEMS. For this, the previous history of candidates who have learned and implemented software is preferred.
6. He will visit a site on a day-to-day basis either to check up on the installation progress on-site or the maintenance check-up/work done by the team.
7. Candidate should be flexible in work timings, as coordination calls outside of work timings are to be undertaken and the right technicians need to be dispatched to the site.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Male candidates who are among the age group of 22-28 years old.
2. Freshers with a good score in bachelor/master's along with a passion for learning new software can apply.
3. Experienced candidates in Electrical systems (low voltage) or Electronic systems (esp. PLC programming) or IT background with skills in JAVA/coding/networking/software language can apply.
4. Has an Indian Driving License.
5. Candidates with good knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit, or Photoshop or has the ability to pick either of this software, are preferred.
6. Reliable, loyal, smart, proactive, and knowledgeable candidates are desired.
7. Candidates who have worked or are currently working with brands such as Scheidt & Bachmann (Parking Management Systems), Circontrol (Parking Guidance Systems), ERREKA/RECORD (Automation Doors and Gates), AVON/OPTIMA (Physical Security Systems), ELKA (Arm Barriers), BENINCA (bollards/automation) or any other brands with similar systems is highly desired.
Perks and Benefits
For the right candidate(s), the following be provided:
1. Visa will be granted for Kuwait.
2. Driving License in Kuwait will be provided, provided the Indian license is valid.
3. Mobile SIM card with a more than usual allowance on calls and internet.
5. 30 days paid vacation.
6. Return ticket to the home country (once a year) during vacation only.
7. Company vehicle with company allowance for petrol and maintenance.
8. Bonus will be disbursed based on performance only.
9. Accommodation for candidates will be provided, subject to availability