Experience: 4 to 7 yrs.
1.Production planning & Execution production inputs & day to day activities monitoring,
2.manpower management & shift arrangement. Ensure food safety while production, Must be a trouble shooter.
3. IFS and HACCP Certification related documents and systems development
4.Ensure production shop floor clean by implementing good housekeeping and hygiene standards as per IFS requirements.
• Managing and directing the day-to-day operations of a cross-functional manufacturing environment.
• Ensure the products are produced according to specifications, work instructions and good manufacturing practices
• Interact with to develop and implement preventive, corrective, repair, installation and upgrading activities.
• Work closely with the warehouse team to prepare coffee beans for process according to production schedule
• Ensure and maintain discipline and wellbeing of factory personnel
• Coordinate with other departments to facilitate plant operations, maintain and improve product quality and help resolve production problems
Should have good hands on experience in large scale Production units preferable from Solvent Extractions. He must have similar experience preferable in Decaffeinated tea/coffee, Herbal extractions, oleoresins OR from bulk drug/Chemical
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Graduates with a degree in chemistry
• Minimum 4 years working experience as a shift in charge for a batch process large scale herbal extraction/essential oil/ soya or rice bran oil/bulk drug/chemical
• Must possess leadership and teamwork skills and solvent extraction /solvent recovery experience preferred.
• Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
• Willing to work in shift in humid and hot environments.
We provide housing, living expenses a meal during working hours and transportation to our staff.
We also provide a return air ticket to your home city once a year .
Annual leave is 21 days.
You may bring in your family 6 months after completing your probation period on your own expenses .
Please email your resume/CV together with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your expected salary (without including cost of housing and living expenses).
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email on interview date and time etc. Transportation costs to attend interview will be reimbursed.
Coffein compagnie Vietnam
Coffein compagnie Vietnam (Formerly known as Hiang Kie Industries Ltd) is in the business of extracting caffeine from Green coffee beans (decaffeination). We are located about 40km from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Due to major expansion we are seeking a suitably qualified hands-on person for the position of:-
Operation / Production Shift or Manager