Responsible for Sales activities in all aspects to map the clients successfully to bag the targeted business and Divn Objectives for Telematics solutions [IVMS, Asset Tracking, Mobile Surveillance, Passenger Information systems etc.] across all market sectors.
Achievement of Business objectives and expectations, in all aspects.
Manage the Technicalities as required.
Responsible for All Presentations [Sales and Technical] during Pre-Sales, PQ etc.
Responsible for Marketing and Registrations across all clients.
Relationship management with Team/ consultants / Clients / Suppliers
Implement Business Strategy in close Coordination with team and all stake holders.
Maintain profitability in the Product lines as per the Business Plan.
Knowledge of Markets, Customers & Competitors.
Should be aware of the local market conditions. Aware of local statutory laws.
Awareness of environmental trends and new business opportunities.
To ensure work attitude and performance
Receivables are collected. Statutory compliance.
To keep up the vendor and supplier relations and business expectations.
Liaise with Operational teams and ensure the expected performance for business continuity and clients satisfaction.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification - Any Degree/Graduate
1. Relevant experience of 3-4 years (2 years relevant Experience in Gulf market with valid Gulf DL is 100% mandatory to qualify for this position) as hardcore Sales Responsibility with any of reputed Telematics company in promoting IVMS and related offerings.
2. Experience in Oman market is a definite advantage.
3. Experience in mapping key clients and stakeholders
4. Experience in working with Govt and Corporate, Transportation Industry, Oil and Gas to get pre-qualified, and successful mapping for project award.
5. Knowledge and Experience in handling sales of below product lines
a. Fleet Management/ In Vehicle Monitoring Systems [IVMS]/ Vehicle Tracking Systems.
b. Asset Management and RFID solutions
c. Mobile Surveillance Systems
d. Passenger Information Systems
Generating Sales Enquiries and business development as required.
Strong presentation and communication skills required.
Experience in managing large team is mandatory.
Shows drive for results and takes initiatives.
Self-motivated, with the capability to work independently.
Able to handle technical and commercial meetings independently and presenting successfully with the stake holders.
Perks and Benefits
Salary : 400 OMR/ month + Company maintained Car +Fuel card + Accommodation [Bachelor Status] + Mobile Allowance + Medical+ Yearly 1 month paid leave + Return ticket to home town up to nearby direct International Airport from Muscat+ Attractive incentives for Order booking [2-4% of NP as per the set target slab above 60% achievements
(Negotiable, Salary is not a constraint for the right candidates)
Please refer www.majeestech.com to understand more about us