Experience :- 3-10 Yrs (From medicine/Pharma back ground companies)
Age Band :- 25-35 Yrs
Education :- B. Pharm / D. Pharm Or any Relevant Degree + MBA an added advantage
To manage all branch business and operational areas under the rules, regulations and guidelines of NDA and the company while ensuring the accomplishment of goals and targets given by the Management.
JOB ROLES AND EXPECTATIONS:
1. Review actual sales against targeted sales and plan for achieving the set target.
2. Attentively do stock checks for the fastest moving goods on the ERP.
3.Prepare a Projection of product mix and stocks and then procure the required goods from the Abacus Ware-House.
4. Prepare a daily plan of activities.
5. Organize and send deliveries of stock based on importance and urgency.
6. Weekly reports on cash sales, credit sale, receipts and sales projection.
7. Review actual sales against targeted sales and plan for achieving the set target or above. Conduct Stock audits for the products planned in the weekly plan.
1. Make calls to potential and existing clients updating them about our operations and services. 2. Prepare and visit top clients as per schedule. 3.Act as a representative for the company and provide excellent customer service in terms of supply of stock on receiving of order, providing information on drugs, prices and customer support.
Planning & Development
1. Promote branch business development and seek to broaden customer base.
2. Assist with implementing changes to established policy and procedures within the branch.
3. Participate in performance appraisals, promotions and compensation activities for employees. 4. Develop action plans to enhance operations and optimize branch output.
5.Give support to the Regional Branch Manager in implementing business development strategies. 6.Select, train and evaluate the branch staff to enhance individual productivity and enable them
Planning & Report Organization 1. 1.Prepare daily and weekly reports regarding cash sales, receipts, purchases and expenses.
2. Review actual sales against targeted sales and plan for achieving the set target or above.
3. Conduct stock audits for the products in the weekly plan.
4. Prepare monthly reports i.e. monthly sales and receivables position.
5. Agree on a day of stock taking and take part in the process of Inventory Management.
6. Conduct Quarterly review of actual sales vs. budgeted sales.
7. Generate year sales report.
8. Complete purchase analysis. 9.Prepare budgets for next year based on the products, customers, expenditure budgets and resource planning budgets.
1. Give your expected targets for the next year to the Regional Branch Manager.
2.Conduct survey in the Pharma market to find out the current situation and make recommendations accordingly.
3. Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities. 4.Monitor competitors, competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
Any other Duties
1. Complete Staff appraisal and forward to Head office for further steps.
2. Responsible for Human Resource related issues for the staff of the Branch.
3.Coordinating with Company Representatives/ Managers in matters relating to promotion and sales of respective products
4.Suggesting and Implementing strategies for increasing the sales volume of the branch per involvement to Top Line.
5. Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
6. Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
Email your resume to Ketan Tripathi on email@example.com