- Bank and cash ledger reconciliations on a daily basis .
- Payment and receipt accounting .
5) Preparation of accounting, profitability and cash situation reports on a regular basis as required by management (including advance tax returns, staff tax deductions and other tax declarations on a monthly basis)
- Other administration accounting related activities may include payroll preparation, employee expenditure accounting.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
1) Strong IT knowledge, including expert MS Excel, and knowledge on how to operate a private ERP system the Companys Oracle ERP system is crucial to the effective operation of its administrative and accounting related activities.
2) A good team player with a view to be an effective manager and troubleshooter, should be able to operate independently
- Effective local staff management and attendance monitoring
3) Ability to identify cost saving and other beneficial opportunities for the company on the back of a solid understanding of the companys operations
4) Willing to rapidly understand local and national statutory and regulatory requirements so as to ensure the Company falls compliant with any such requirements ahead of time .
1)Only bachelor Status Accommodation will be provided.
2)Three (3) year contract
3) Leave structure as follows:
- 1.5 months paid leave after 16.5 months for married candidates.
- 3 months paid leave after 33 months for single candidates
INTRESTED CANDIDATES CAN FORWARD THEIR RESUME ON email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, can call or whatsapp Ms Tapasvi: 9820276433 / Ms Shruti Kadam - 9167183202