- Fully conversant with all Health and Safety Hierarchy, Regulations, SOPs and Codes of Practice.
Knowledge & experience preferred but not mandatory:
- Experience in performing compliance audits, advising on EHS requirements and maintaining sound HSE Standards, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 and BOCW Laws & other statutory requirements.
- Knowledge & implementation of BOCW Rules and other necessary OSHAS/ISO requirements at site.
Preferred Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively involved in preparing and implementing Site Safety Plan for monitoring the environmenthealth safety issues related to construction activities.
- Advice Management on Health, Safety and Environment Standards, offering valuable recommendations for the provision.
- Review the contractors method statements and be involved in Job Safety Assessments and monitor implementation; ensure HSE system compliance and conduct periodic reviews.
- Ensure Health Safety and Environment compliance are met as per Health Safety and Environment Management System of the company and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the safety compliance of machinery, guarding of machines, electrical safety, material handling, chemicals and storage.
- Identify the hazards at the site before commissioning of the project and accordingly advise for precautionary measures.
- To implement the regulatory rules and guidelines for all sites, verify and compare the procedure with the expected regulatory laws..
- Organize Awareness programs/campaigns related to environment, health & safety such as NSD/NSW, FSD, WED, Safety Month celebrations & medical camps.
- Carry out regular surveys and ensuring the safe work methods, with the safety and health requirement observance.
- Preparation of all relevant Safety documents, Checklist, permit to work, pivotal in implementing management safety polices and achieving ZERO ACCIDENT with submitting a weekly & monthly EHS performance report to HO.
- Maintain project relevant safety records and ensure all EHS related issues are communicated to the work force through daily and weekly toolbox talk.
Skills Stes preferred:
Safety Management, HSE Management, HSE Documentation, Hazard Identification, Accident Investigation & prevention, Incident Investigation & prevention, Hazard Analysis, HSE Management System, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, & ISO 9001 Safety Management System, Safety Audit, Emergency Response, Fire Safety, Safety Engineering,Safety Officer Activities, Safety Inspection, Risk Assessment, offshore or onshore safety, Oil & Gas Safety, Rig Safety, Petrochemical safety, etc.
OMR ..PM as Basic Salary + Furnished Family Accommodation + Medical & Insurance (self & family) + Transport Allowance + Utility Expenses + Visa & joining ticket (self & family) + Annual Passage(30 days paid leave along with flight ticket for self & family for both side) + Bonus.