The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for handling day-to-day management, maintenance, and continuous improvement of talent acquisition processes, including planning, sourcing, assessing, reporting. Develop, cultivate and manage relationships with business partners and hiring managers to provide service excellence and expertise. This role establishes organizations' policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment, and interviewing and ensures alignment on business objectives.
- Design and manage talent acquisition and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, etc)
- Builds diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive recruitment channels
- Manages recruitment pipeline including determining resource status and needs, coordinates recruiting events and sourcing activities, managing assessing, and managing referral and post-offer processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Organizational Development/Organizational Behavior, Behavioral Science, Human Resources Management, and other related fields
Years of Experience Total
9 year(s) On Job
4 year(s) GCC
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Knowledge in recruitment applications such as SF (SuccessFactors), job posting portals
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Demonstrated strengths in recruitment and selection processes with knowledge of relevant legislation
- Experience with state and Qatar local Employment laws and regulations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively lead and work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fosters a stimulating, accepting learning environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for correspondence at all levels
- Demonstrates initiative, drive, and pursuit of excellence
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain detail focus in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure and changing environment delivering results to meet business needs
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize a varied workload, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others implementing HR staffing processes strategies and programs
- Ability to embrace the larger, broader picture, and use good judgment while also focusing on details and critical thinking
- Ability to interact appropriately at all levels of organizations for different purposes and in different contexts.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
The below essential function, responsibilities, and activities reflect the items considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be constructed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
1. Develops and enhances policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment, and interviewing.
2. Develops, cultivates, and manages relationships with hiring managers to provide service excellence and recruitment expertise
3. Drives a wide range of creative sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify, pipeline, and select top global talent for current and future opportunities
4. Implements a proactive talent acquisition strategy, from the analysis of business needs and job description to the presentation of a shortlist of candidates to the HR Business Partners
5. Contributes in planning and implementation of organizations talent acquisition strategy
6. Provides market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations
7. Manages the identification and qualification of the sources and location of desired skills in the marketplace.
8. Builds a strong pipeline of potential candidates through networking, sourcing, applicant tracking system, and internet resources. Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees
9. Design and manages recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, etc.)
10. Provides appropriate coaching and guidance on the interviewing and selection process to all hiring managers, leveraging expertise with industry best practices and available resources
11. Develops job-appropriate behavioral and competency-based interview questions. Coach Hiring Managers on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
12. Effectively manages vendor partnerships for complex talent searches understanding the appropriate engagement of vendors balancing organizational goals to manage expenses.
13. Assists in developing budgets and short-term forecasts for different types of plans (e.g., sourcing plans, pipeline plans, management budgets
14. Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
15. Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
16. Provides timely updates to hiring manager with information regarding industry trends, marketplace, while seeking solutions in partnership with hiring managers
17. Manages respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
18. Suggests new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
19. Ensures compliance to talent acquisition policies and procedures and collaborate to develop, improve and customize established processes.
20. Keeps abreast of new trends in talent acquisition practices across different industries.
Maintains active communication and builds teamwork amongst the team, affiliated companies, and other departments to achieve commitment to the overall company objective.
Builds positive working relationships with the team, other departments, and/or business units; ensures understanding of department objectives and the wants, needs, and expectations of internal and external clients.
Maintain the highest standard of professionalism, ethics, and attitude towards our shareholders, customers, business partners, employees, suppliers, communities, and government.
Attends training programs as set by the company and other departments.
To be aware of the health, fire, and life safety control and security standards and procedures in handling emergencies.
Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
interested candidates can mail their CV's on firstname.lastname@example.org