We, SHF DESIGN ENGINEERING PRIVATE LIMITED was established at Chennai, India in 2017, offering Design, Engineering, Consulting, Testing & Commissioning services in the area of Control, Protection & Automation Systems for Electrical Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Stations and Process Industries to the requirements of the customer. We are also Providing services to Artificial Intelligence Global Company (AIGC) - Saudi Arabia.
AIGC is a platform independent service provider for industrial software application for process Industry. It is one of its kind in the region developing Integrated Center of Excellence for Artificial Intelligence centered IT and OT applications. It infuses with intelligence to empower people to shape a sustainable future. We work in collaboration with our technology partners to sponsor their state-of-the-art applications to our customers.
We provide a broad spectrum of advance engineering and operational support services with key focus on Artificial Intelligence and other digital solutions and services for Oil, Gas, Petrochemical/Chemical, Power and Manufacturing industries as well as Smart Cities across the region. We provide healthy environment to harmonize human intelligence with technological innovation that might develop our human assets and clients alike
1) To configure and develop image regression model based on drone imaging
2) Should be able to analyze the drone images for industrial complex like power plants, power distribution, refineries, petrochemical etc.
3) Ability to select the appropriate classified image libraries and algorithms to develop anomaly detection application
4) Should be able to program the application to automate the detection.
5) Should be well versed with various imaging formats to integrate the images on the IoT platform
6) Should able to develop prototypes on IOT platform and demonstrate the application to the client
7) Assist in installation and running of product demonstrations.
8) Test and reform algorithms to analyze videos images and improve detection sensitivity.
9) Evaluate various state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms and recommend the best fit for case-to-case basis
10) Develop and automate application to support routine inspection through drones.
11) Port, implement, and optimize analytics and machine learning algorithms using special purpose computing architectures.
12) Secondary support and bug fixing for active applications at client sites
13) Contribute in expanding and sustain knowledge base through training and mentoring of peers and subordinates.
14) Establish technical performance benchmark
15) Support Sales team during bidding process with technical clarifications
16) Support project team with estimates, schedules and resources loading.
17) Develop solution architecture and generate draft for design reviews.
18) Help in developing project documentation and client training.
Skills & Experience
1) Minimum 5+ years of work in computer vision, image analytics or related field.
2) Certified Programmer
3) Certification in AI / Data Analytics / Deep Learning is desired
4) Programming Languages in Python, C++, R, Golang,
5) Framework and Image Libraries: Open CV, TensorFlow, Keras,
6) Having a personal Github account will be an advantage.