Designation – Plant Finance & Commercial Manager
The role is more of Costing, Commercial, Plant Accounting, Compliance & Coordination with plant head for Plant Business Profitability
Candidates working in Africa or Middle East may apply
• Segmental Sales Reporting;
• PNL Analysis Vs budget and LY;
• MM & GM analysis and finding out low or negative margin customers;
• Pre & Post product costing;
• Working capital analysis;
• Cash flow management and forecast;
• MMR & discussion on monthly results and next month forecast and planning;
• Treasury management including various facilities like Loans, BC, BG, Forward Contracts, Supplier financing;
• CAPEX tracking & monitoring;
• Import and Export and its compliance
• Audit, Budget, Forecast and Taxation & Compliances
• Ensuring timely adherence to deadlines with quality analysis of P&L and balance sheet and presentations,
• Work with Plant GM / management team to ensure key inputs are prepared and approved within guidelines / deadlines.
• Plant inventory balances including cycle counting, processing inventory adjustments, and obsolescence monitoring.
• Take a lead role in the capital expenditure with an Economic Profit/ROI/Payback view of capital.
• Control and governance of plant assets including asset verification, obsolescence monitoring, and timely capitalization;
• Participate as key business leader within plant management team; Provide a value-added, commercially focused finance perspective to all significant business decisions;
• Coach plant finance team to improve understanding of plant financials, legal entity finance issues, and promote understanding of financial aspects of plant operational issues.
• Lead projects to reduce total plant OpEx spend / create value, influencing all stakeholders to ensure savings can be delivered;
Kindly share your updated CV in word & the below details asap –
1. Current CTC -
2. Expected CTC -
3. Notice or Joining Time -
4. Reason for change -
5. How many years of experience in Plant Accounting, Costing, Commercial, Taxation & Compliance -
6. How many years of experience in Manufacturing Company -
7. Are your ready to relocate to Morocco – Yes / No
8. Contact Numbers - Whatsapp Numbers -