Established in 1971, MINDRILL is a 50-year old manufacturer of mining & construction equipment. We have a 100,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in India with advanced manufacturing capabilities including CNC, VMC, HMC, CNC grinding, sealed-quench heat treatment, metallurgical lab, assembly, quality control, and logistics, all under one roof.
MINDRILL is a seasoned OEM supplier with a strong sales & service setup in India and over 25 countries internationally. We are proud of our industry-leading line of drill rigs, jackhammers, underground rockdrills, DTH hammers, drifters, demolition tools, drill bits, drilling tools, and accessories
• Set up and operate multiple CNC Lathes and Machining Centres in manufacturing metal drilling consumables used in mining. Inspect completed parts using Micrometers, Vernier calipers, gauges and other measuring instruments. Perform daily maintenance checks on machine tools to ensure functionality.
• Reading and analysing CNC programmes for errors and making necessary edits to comply with operating instructions and manufacturing drawings.
• Holding specialised knowledge in G-code and M-code programming, reading manufacturing drawings, metrology and use of GD&T (Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing) standards and its applications.
• Using precision measuring instruments (analog and digital type) with resolution up to .0002 of an inch; such as Micrometers, Bore gauges, Dial indicators, Height gauges, Calipers etc. In inspecting completed parts.
Requisites for this role:
• 5 years’ experience in operating CNC lathes and Machining Centres in a production environment. Competence in operating conventional lathes, drill, saws and milling machines.
• High-level competence of G code and M code programming and editing.
• Functional mechanical knowledge of CNC lathes, Machining centres and other machine tools so as to be able to understand if there is an issue with the machines and conduct daily pre-start tasks such as checking for oil leaks, oil levels and any visual issues on machine during machining.
• High level of competence to be able to accurately measure components with internal and external Micrometers, Vernier calipers, Depth Micrometers and various other precision measuring tools.
• High level of competence in reading manufacturing drawings for various components to be machined.