Job Title: Factory Manager - Manufacturing - Ghana
Job Responsibilities -
- Planning and managing resources with multiple production lines (assembly, testing, delivery)
- Monitor/control sectional activities PCB Assembly/Testing, PTH/SMT set-up, Final production lines.
- Ensure availability of FG at factory with agreed variation of monthly/quarterly plan
- Manufacturing Engg for Technological change, ESD compliance, Process Automation/Jigs-Fixtures to enhance Quality, Productivity, Capacity, and Safety.
- Conduct production meetings to review quality, cost, delivery and continual improvements.
- Design & Development, Validation, Customer inspection and product lineup for six brands.
- Technical evaluation of new model, new parts, new technology, localization, reliabilities.
- Quality Assurance in process/system to improve overall quality and first time right.
- Appropriate actions on field failures, Monthly data analysis, CAPA to reduce rejections/reworks.
- Implement and adhere to quality plans and SOPs in various processes in operations
- Vendor development right from identification, selection, evaluation, negotiations & approval.
- OEM, ODM, EMS vendors for New Product Line-up and timely supplies to meet the market.
- Material flow, traceability, FIFO, Inventory Control and Spare parts coordination.
- Products handled Audio Players, Home Theatres Speaker Systems, Color Televisions,
- Kitchen Appliances, Home Appliances, Instrumentation, Energy Meters,
- Overseas visits for business developments, kits, new vendors and sources for competitive rates
- Market/Customer Visit for direct feedback and actions for customer satisfaction.
- Identify development training needs for team & fulfillment through department heads or agencies.
- Should be instrumental in driving Innovations, 5S, Kaizen, QCC, TQM, JIT, Kanban, QSM, Product Trainings.
Key Skills: Mandatory: Should have experience in air conditioner and refrigerator assembly lines
Industry: Electronic Manufacturing
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Job Location: Ghana, Africa
Accommodation: Company provided shared accommodation
Transport: Company provided shared car
Medical: On actuals
Leave: 30 calendar days per annum
Qualification: Graduate/Engineer in Electronics, MBA in Operations management will be an added advantage.
A postgraduate degree in business or other relevant disciplines will be an added advantage
CTC: (offshore net savings shall be paid on a quarterly basis to candidate's designated account)
Local Allowance: 2300 Ghana Cedi
Visa Status: Individual
Annual Bonus Potential (Variable Component): At management discretion
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Reporting to: Board of Directors
Relocation candidates: Yes