Madhu Jayanti International Limited is engaged in the business of Tea for domestic and international market. With an experience and expertise of over seven decades in sourcing, blending and packaging tea, the company has the largest tea bag manufacturing capacity in India and is amongst the top 5 exporters of value added teas from India. The company also caters to the uniquely different tea palettes at home and in over 42 countries globally. The Company has its Head Office in Kolkata . It has 4 factories in India and 1 each in Russia and Ghana.
Jayaf Ghana is part of the MJIL group, established in Ghana in 2019. In addition to a local manufacturing unit in Accra, Jayaf has a network of distributors across Ghana and in neighboring countries
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION :
1) Coordinate all production activities in the plant
2) Planning and organizing production schedules.
3) Establish and maintain optimum manufacturing process conditions and take action in the event of deviations 4) Support Sales and Operations Planning process
5) Assessing project and resource requirements.
6) Estimating and negotiating budgets
7) determining quality control standards
8) Taking care of the shipping of finished goods and manage imports of raw materials through the customs broker, local packaging materials suppliers coordination and any other operations related tasks.
9) Responsible for managing workers through agency.
10) Maintaining the Raw Material inventory as per the set norms
11) Ensure proper handling of the goods (Raw material & Finished Goods
12) Ensuring Statutory Compliances are met as per the local laws and Government regulatory authorities
13) People Management & Resource Utilization.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
7-8 years of relevant supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in FMCG/ Food category.
Key Skills required:
Quality and compliances
Planning & organizing skills.
Computer savvy and experience in Tally would be an advantage
Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Food Technology