Trinity Technologies Limited (TTL) is a locally owned Information Technology Power House based in Juba, specializing in provision and deployment of revolutionary and exciting Digital Financial services.
m-Gurush, is the first mobile money services in South Sudan offered by Trinity Technologies Ltd. This is the fastest growing mobile money service in the country with latest and innovative technology platform. We are currently looking for suitable candidate to fill the Procurement Manager role.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. The Pre-sales engineer works as partner with the Technical Team to define the business account plan.
2. Support opportunity prospecting by proactively generating leads through deep understanding of product capabilities to address business issues and provide business value.
3. Develop deep understanding of the customer business, industry drivers, major transformational factors and resulting business requirements to align our technology and telecommunication solutions to address the customers requirements.
4. Support and lead large scale enterprise transactions as a Sales Engineer by using industry knowledge and understanding to move deals forward.
5. Prepare Bids and manage the technical response to the to RFI/RFP/RFQ including products, solutions, software and services.
6. Take the lead on moving deals through the sales process by knowing how and when to engage the appropriate company and partner resources, tools and programs to accelerate the sales process and reduce the time to technical close
7. Define solution options and articulate benefits and ROI, effectively highlighting technological advantages and disadvantages from the customers perspective
8. Build with the customer a compelling business-case based on our technology and telecommunication solutions use-cases portfolio and present it to the C-Level Executives.
9. Lead, Manage and optionally run PoC (Proof of Concept), value-based workshops and presentations of our technology and telecommunication solutions to customers, including white-boarding and presentation of technical material
10. Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
11. Work with multiple stakeholders in different functions such as Product Manager, Solution Architects and Marketing to illustrate use cases where our technology and telecommunication solutions can add value. This requires strong account management capability as well as a passion and enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
12. Communicate and commit to internal technology and solutions roadmaps and NDAs, to help spur conversations around innovation.
13. Understand ecosystem of solution providers and Independent Service Vendors likely to positively influence customer decisions
14. Provide initiative-taking support to customers and prospects to ensure their successful adoption of the technology
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Seasoned Pre-sales professional able to open new accounts through outstanding pre-sales activities
2. Profound understanding of various licenses of business models (subscription, SaaS, term-licensed, Datacentre Collocation & Hosting)
3. Experience in selling in Telco environment (Core Network equipment, CRM, VAS Platform, Core Banking Systems, Management Information Systems, Datacentre Collocation & Hosting)
4. Trusted advisor, selling on C level in B2C and B2B markets
5. Knowledge of Datacentre Collocation & Hosting
6. Understand customer technology needs and provide designs and solutions related to: Servers, Storage, Backup, Virtualization SW & Security Solutions
7. Knowledge of Internet and Data Connectivity over Optic Fibre, Microwave and Satellite
8. Knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE architectures and 3GPP standard protocols
9. Knowledge of Big data infrastructures, cloud solutions, virtualization technologies, IP routing and TCP
10. Knowledge Firewall and Carrier Grade Network Security Services
11. Business case focus: able to drive a business case, build a value proposition
12. Ability to sell a commercial proposal to both technical and non-technical teams
13. Strong skills on selling on value proposition and customer benefits
14. Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce ideally), Core Banking Systems, ERP and Microsoft Office Suite
15. English is mandatory, Arabic is appreciable
16. Strong leadership, communication, and technical skills
17. Persuasive presentation and public speaking skills. Must be able to command an audience while articulating a meaningful message
18. Self-motivated, self-starter and results oriented
19. Able to work in unstructured environments and situations, and prioritize effectively with minimal supervision
Availability to travel as needed
1. University degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
2. Prior technical role in the ICT industry with five years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting